Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lucky us!


We now have a copy of the boys file pictures. Hooray. They are the only pictures we will have of the youngest ones as babies and the only younger picture of Yuri as well. The pictures will certainly be cherished. The top picture is Vanya and the lower left is Victor and the lower right is Yuri.

It was pretty funny to see the look on the kids faces when I showed them their pictures. Victor and Vanya just laughed in disbelief but Yuri was quite perplexed. I'm sure he was wondering how we got a picture of them that young. He was quick to point out that the one of him was NOT when he was 5 but that he was 6. I think he was actually 5 when he entered the orphanage but maybe they didn't photograph him until later. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say when he get a little better at expressing his thought in English.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh my word! These are awesome! How did you get ahold of them?? We tried, but were unsucessful. Please email me and let me know what you had to do to get these. I'd LOVE to have similar ones of my kids!