Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of School



As always, I have taken pictures of the first days of school for all our kids. One day I will actually have to do something with those! Ha Ha! Fortunately all of the boys love school and they were excited about going. Yuri will be in 1st grade this year and Victor in Kindergarten and Vanya in preschool.


When they got back from Ukraine and adjusted quickly to the time change and back to being Americans. "I want" "I need" "Mama mama mama". I was veryhappy and also relieved that they had a great time on the trip and didn't have any doubts about us leaving them there and it didn't bring up any bad memories. I'm hoping that means that they really didn't have many traumatic experiences in their early life there. They enjoyed looking at all the pictures and are now ready to head back to school for another great year of learning. Mama is ready for a few hours of peace and quite again too.

No comments: